IGNORED

2013 Fantasy Football League

BostonBrew
Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With Rodgers past his bye week, I have an excess (and solid) QB in Rivers. I noticed that he's projected to be the 7th best QB the rest of the way. Anyone interested in a trade?

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

With Rodgers past his bye week, I have an excess (and solid) QB in Rivers. I noticed that he's projected to be the 7th best QB the rest of the way. Anyone interested in a trade?

I'm fine with Brees.

Nobody trade him until our game is over lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Well well well...how the mighty have fallen.

Where's all the talk on here? This league is becoming boring and stale. Let's pick it up guys...

Ryan M

I hate to ruin the party, and I will battle to the end to keep the league fun, but I just hate my damn team. I don't feel proud of my team and would feel foolish talking any crap. I couldn't access the league until the draft was over and ended up with basically every player I would have set my team to not take, Rice, Pierce, L. miller, Andre Johnson( even though he hasn't been horrible), and Fred Davis. This isn't any kind of excuse at all and I do like the leagues parity. So, I will keep trying to pick up a tight end and a reliable running back and just for fun I'm gonna take you down next time I play you slice. I'm sure you're very intimidated, my team name is the Ravens by the way who also suck this year. Sorry for the bitter sounding rant and I hope everyone keeps playing well in all seriousness.

I hate to ruin the party, and I will battle to the end to keep the league fun, but I just hate my damn team. I don't feel proud of my team and would feel foolish talking any crap. I couldn't access the league until the draft was over and ended up with basically every player I would have set my team to not take, Rice, Pierce, L. miller, Andre Johnson( even though he hasn't been horrible), and Fred Davis. This isn't any kind of excuse at all and I do like the leagues parity. So, I will keep trying to pick up a tight end and a reliable running back and just for fun I'm gonna take you down next time I play you slice. I'm sure you're very intimidated, my team name is the Ravens by the way who also suck this year. Sorry for the bitter sounding rant and I hope everyone keeps playing well in all seriousness.

Meh, your team is still in it. You've had a couple pretty good games, and should really be 3-3 after this week. Still early.

Thanks though, you're the team that jump-started my current 4 game win streak! I went from dead last to 3rd place! I'll take it, but again...it's still way too early to be talking about playoffs...

Ryan M

I ALMOST posted that. Haha.

Ryan M

For the record, to the commish...Peyton Manning wasn't credited with his -2 points for a lost fumble in the 2nd quarter. So if you could go ahead and correct that (assuming it doesn't automatically...) that would be great. ;-)

Ryan M

Don't worry about it. Yahoo will post a stat adjustment later to correct.  i wouldn't manually adjust anything.

(hopefully those 2 points won't make a difference this week either) :)

Don't worry about it. Yahoo will post a stat adjustment later to correct.  i wouldn't manually adjust anything.

(hopefully those 2 points won't make a difference this week either) :)

So far so good. Hopefully it won't make a difference and my win streak goes up to 5. :)

Unfortunately I just lost Reggie Wayne for the season...

Ryan M

First Place. :)

Where's all the trash talk in here? And what's with people not setting their team? I can't believe a guy with 52 points won this week....

Ryan M

Agree with slice, if that happens again those people should be gone, the league can take over their team. I'm not thrilled with mine, but I won't ruin it for everyone else.

Which one are you? I only know a couple...football shenanigans gave me a run for my money this week...

Ryan M

Gotcha. You're at least still in it. Only 2 spots out of the playoffs with a lot of football left...

Ryan M

season's long from over.. get back to .500.. then push a couple more.. i think 8-5 could make playoffs..

that jsut means i can't lose anymore

;(

btw. the team that lost to 52 pts is just unlucky. Arian foster with 1 pt, Cutler with 0.12 pts.  it's not that he didn't set line up.. he just had horrible luck haha

the 52 pt guy didn't set line up that's for sure. :)

Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!