IGNORED

How many times have you "Figured it out"?

Slice of Life
Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't think anyone ever figures it all out, but there of levels of knowing more than you did before and self awareness of body, how it moves and how it relates to results. There's figuring it out and short spurts of playing well. You can figure something out that stays permanent like some little thing with chipping.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It honestly happens every time you play, but you're not figuring it out for good, you're just finding a swing thought that's helping you on that given day.  Even pros hit range balls before their rounds and may leave with a different swing thought based on how they're hitting it that morning.

At least once a month, for the last 45 years...... ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

My list of swing thoughts or keys that have worked in the past numbers  probably somewhere around 50. Only 643 left to go...

Actually the one thing I keep learning and then losing is swinging with my proper temo...I re-learn this one about 4or 5 times every year...

dak4n6

David Byrne... I got it figured out I GOT IT FIGURED OUT!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Talking Heads > one of my all time fav bands. More Songs About Buildings and Food > great record. Byrne is scary smart, I think his IQ is like 170 or something. Sorry, back on topic...

dak4n6

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!