IGNORED

graduation money...help me spend it

Note: This thread is 6907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

alright, i got about a grand or so for graduation, most of it needs saved, but i can spend a little of it

right now i have a 3-PW set of irons from a company called Lions, a 3 and 5 wood from the same company, a Ping Anser 2i putter, and a Callaway Hawkeye driver.

for 60 dollars i can get a student pass at the local elks club, normally 20 for 18 holes walking, so 3 times out and its paid for itself. because of that, i was considering buying some golf shoes and a new bag. the bag needs to have dual straps and a stand built into it.

any suggestions on shoes or bag? what looks good and has those features. Thanks

Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye 10*
Lions set 3, 5 wood, 3-PW
Ping Anser 2i

Soon to be Callaway Big Bertha Fusion woods, irons, and wedge(s)

alright, i got about a grand or so for graduation, most of it needs saved, but i can spend a little of it

I may be able to help you spend some of it. I have a like new(used 3 9-hole rounds) Callaway STS bag in Red/Black for sale for $70 + shipping. It sold in Dick's for $99.99 and has been used for about 3 weeks. Perfect condition, well taken care of, no rips or tears. Complete with rain cover and cooler pouch.

In my Arsenal.
Driver: R580 9.5°
Irons: Nike CPR Steel 5-PW
Woods:
Nike T40 3 Fairway Nike T40 5 Fairway Hybrids: Nike CPR 22° Nike CPR 26° UST Irod ShaftSW: Nike 55°Forged Chrome SeriesPutter: Nike Blue Chip putterBalls: Nike One or Callaway Warbirds

I may be able to help you spend some of it. I have a like new(used 3 9-hole rounds) Callaway STS bag in Red/Black for sale for $70 + shipping. It sold in Dick's for $99.99 and has been used for about 3 weeks. Perfect condition, well taken care of, no rips or tears. Complete with rain cover and cooler pouch.

no thanks on the callaway bag, not a fan of the way they look, im looking into some of the ogios, they look really nice and i read that review of the exo. it looks like a winner to me

Ping Anser 2i

no thanks on the callaway bag, not a fan of the way they look, im looking into some of the ogios, they look really nice and i read that review of the exo. it looks like a winner to me

Good luck on your quest for some new goodies!

In my Arsenal.
Driver: R580 9.5°
Irons: Nike CPR Steel 5-PW
Woods:
Nike T40 3 Fairway Nike T40 5 Fairway Hybrids: Nike CPR 22° Nike CPR 26° UST Irod ShaftSW: Nike 55°Forged Chrome SeriesPutter: Nike Blue Chip putterBalls: Nike One or Callaway Warbirds

My advice: Spend $150 on a good lightweight stand bag (Ogio or Sun Mountain). Spend $100 on some good waterproof shoes (FootJoy or Nike). Spend $100 on a couple lessons, and get advice from the pro on what irons to buy. Then plan on spending $500 on a good set of last year's irons (Callaway X-16, perhaps).

That leaves $250 for more lessons, or stuff like golf balls and gloves. You'll get the most out of the lessons!

Have fun, and good luck!

in the bag today:
Driver: TaylorMade R9 10.5° (Fujikura Motore 65 stiff)
3-wood: Tour Edge Exotics XCG (Aldila DVS Fairway 75 stiff)
hybrid: Sonartec Md 21° (UST Proforce V2 Hybrid 85 stiff)
4-PW: Titleist 755 (Titleist TriSpec Regular)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design 252.08 bent to 50.5° (Oil...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Or, spend that $250 on a couple of last year's fairway woods, or a FW and a hybrid, to round out the bag.

in the bag today:
Driver: TaylorMade R9 10.5° (Fujikura Motore 65 stiff)
3-wood: Tour Edge Exotics XCG (Aldila DVS Fairway 75 stiff)
hybrid: Sonartec Md 21° (UST Proforce V2 Hybrid 85 stiff)
4-PW: Titleist 755 (Titleist TriSpec Regular)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design 252.08 bent to 50.5° (Oil...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great find on that bag JEWMAH. What a steal. It almost makes me want to buy a new bag. As far as shoes, I would reccomend somthing from the Nike SP line. The SP Saddle looks like a traditional shoe, but feels like an athletic shoe. If you are walking, make sure you get some shoes that feel good. I bought them last year and they are the best shoe I have ever had. The nice thing is that if you are going to play somewhere that requires nicer atire, they go great with pants or shorts. Regular athletic style ones (which I always wore prior to these) look kind of silly with kahkis. They go for about $79.00.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

k, i ended up buying a Oryx stand bag for 50 bucks new, and a pair of Footjoy Dryjoys for 130, i ended up talking him down from 160 of the msrp on the footjoys, so i was happy, the bag i have is very light, although i am looking into getting alot of nike stuff now. found a few of their balls on the course today and of course hit them, one of them seemed like i hit it with a baseball bat

Ping Anser 2i

A little off topic:

But welcome to the club

IN MY BAG

Irons Big Bertha Fusion Irons 3-PW, SW, LW (Nippon 990 UNFX)
Driver Big Bertha Fusion FT-3 (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)
3 Wood ERC Fusion 3w - RGS (RCH Sys 55R)4/5 Wood Big Bertha Fusion 15D Fairway Wood (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)Bag 10.5" orange fusion tour bagPutter Scotty Cameron Newport...

Note: This thread is 6907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!