IGNORED

Scotty Cameron For a Beginner Golfer

Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Get an anser off ebay for like 30$ and you will be set. The anser is one of the must used putters around and has so many tour victories it isnt even funny.

I have a G2i anser for sale. It's newer and has an insert and will cost much much less than a cammie. Checks out my thread in the market place

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I have a G2i anser for sale. It's newer and has an insert and will cost much much less than a cammie. Checks out my thread in the market place

I'm a leftie, and I also bought the scotty cameron! I love it.

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

You won't regret it. You basically answered your own question anyway. If you stand over it and feel like it will help you make more putts, that's half the battle. I used the same Ping Pal4 for over 10 years. I am on my third season with my Scotty and I love it. I have also tried some of the other Scotty's and didn't always feel great over the ball.

The only downside to the Scotty's is when you get hooked. I would love to buy more Scotty stuff but it gets pretty crazy. They have some really cool polos that are limited edition. They are always sold out and they go for over $100 on ebay. Even the T-shirts get outrageous.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!