IGNORED

Colored Golf Balls??

T.J.K.
Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone use colored balls?

Not at the moment. I do plan on digging out the orange balls should I play in the snow, though.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good to hear. I always thought that white would stand out most in the fall.

There are some tree leaves at my home course that appear off white when they fall and dry out. Makes it hard to find a white ball, sometimes even on the fairway, if you have a blind shot.

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

I loved the orange Wilson PS ball that Pate played. I have a real hard time following a white ball. Alas, most of the orange balls today are rocks, but the way I play, I rpobably wouldn't notice.

"Edas salubriter, corpus exerceas - tamen morieris"
(Eat right, Exercise - Die Anyway)

In the Sun Mountain C-130 Bag:
BB 460 11* Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue S flex Big Bertha (2004) 3 wood Big Bertha (2004) 5 wood MX-950 3 - PW R flex steel MP-T 51-06* (bent to 52*) SM 56-10* or Eye 2 SW MP-R 58-10*...

The right type of coloured ball will make a difference to a lot of players (not all)
plus wouldn't it be great to speed up play through less time looking for lost balls!

The Vision balls are my design and as a three piece have some nice go and with stop.

Cheers,
Wayne.

I use Maxfli Noodle ICE every once in a while.

I used the Noodle ICE part much of last season. You should have seen the looks on the faces of my teammates for the Fathers Day Scramble when I pulled out a pink ball on the first tee. The only thing better was the looks on the other 17 teams faces when we won the whole thing in large part to my pink, yellow and orange golf balls. I also won our league championship using it. I switched back to the ProV1, NXT Tour and Juice this season, but still like to play with one every now and then.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Hi Jeep,

I would likely try it out. I initially used the pink ball for the shock factor, but liked the way it played.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I think eventually they will have designer golf balls with stripes, wild colors, zebra design, I am sure the technology is there and besides the ball shape and being able to see the ball in the fairway or rough.

Ping had a 2 half color ball to aid in putting, Nike made the black ball and Paula Creamer won with a pink ball why not colored designer golf balls in the near future.

I personally play a white ball and will play with a pink prov1 when they make one.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Hi Jeep, send me a private note so I can contact you when the prototypes are available.

Hi KS, You are right but with the new DuPont materials and the practical application of
the clear style covers and new paint finishes you have a range of designs that are still
practical to find on the course that are the most interesting to us.

What about a Platinum or Gold finish ProV type of ball, very cool!

• iacas changed the title to Colored Golf Balls??
Note: This thread is 6081 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!