IGNORED

Kohls online golf pants

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I've Been looking for some golf pants and My local dicks and sports athority don't really carry them at the store , only online (no golfsmith near me). The average price seems to be 80$+. My wife received a kohls online coupon so looked on their site and tney had 2 brands tnat Made golf pants. A variety of colors, great reviews AND ONLY 24.99-29.99! Ontop of tnat tney have an online deal spend over 100$ and take 20% off AND every 50$ you spend get 10$ kohls cash. I bought a pair of each brand and 3 golf shirts for 100$ shipped to my door(free shipping and no hassle returns) Once I see if I like them im buying every color. Just a heads up I think the deal ends in a week. Hopefully the reviews are right and tney are quality

I bought a number of performance golf shirts from Kohls last summer; they look nice and are comfortable, but they pill VERY easily.

I've bought a number of Chaps golf shorts on the clearance rack, less than $10 each, great quality there.

Russ B.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ya I hit the dicks clearance rack all tne time, good stuff. Ill report Back on the pants when I get them. For some reason the kohls near me doesn't stock golf clothing so i just took a shot and ordered online

I used to buy all of my golf clothes at Kohls.  Good stuff and I never felt like I was getting ripped off by paying $80 for a pair of, "golf" pants.

When we lived in Wisconsin, my girlfriend worked for Lands' End and she used to score me polos all the time for cheap, so Im pretty set for a while (I probably have at least 30 polos right now...LOL) and havent been to Kohls much lately.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now