IGNORED

PGA Championship Thread!

Puttin4Bird
Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I too am just watching the official one on pga.com.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the Presses - Daly leading PGA!!

I took a quick "print screen" because I know it can't last

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

You guys think the afternoon tee times are going to be in trouble today? I can only imagine with that heat the course is probably drying up fast. There's only 11 guys under par right now and that seems to be dropping. I hope not, most of my fantasy team goes this afternoon

I see someone just jinxed Daly... I wasn't going to say anything.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Yes! John Daly! I hope he wins this damn thing...him, or, Bubba.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

JD shoots 67 (-3)

Im at a loss for words, sometimes I forget hes even a professional golfer, I guess I just envision him as someone like me who goes out and just plays but is alot better of course.

JD clubhouse leader with 1 bogey......

shock.

johnson's having a tough time

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Yeah Zach seems to have his hands full early on, but that is the key point. Early on. Same with JD, it is neat to see his name around the lead and I wish him the best, but a +8 tomorrow wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Anyone see Tiger's 2 shots to get home in 2 on #5 (650+ yd par 5)? Amazing stuff.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Yeah, really i know better then to say anything about Daly.. and we know what comes next.. not to be negative.

I have to say the leaderboard looks completely different than what i invisioned. Guys like Daly, Watson, Mickelson, Villegas, Paul Casey, Sergio, and Cabbrera. It seems to be to be turning in to a bombers paradise.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

mickelson looks to be starting off well... i dont want him to win though. hunter mahan has been tearing it up lately and i'd like to see him play well this week. in my opinion after the way tiger played last weekend i think if he gets of the tee well this week then he'll have a great shot to win.

Cabrera just made a 10 on a par 3. Wow.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Glad to see my man Daly doing well.

What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

The course is not really playing like they thought it would. I think we will see the heat being more of a factor over the weekend when the guys get a little tired from playing the 1st 3 rounds.

Got to love Big John. His answer to dealing with the heat....

"Well I just drink some diet cokes, maybe a water cause I have to, but I hate water. So I will just drink some diet cokes and smoke a pack and a half of cigs." :)

Wierd, didn`t know that, niblick. Anyhow,what`s happening with Graeme? He`s playing good.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

No doubt, I didn't expect anybody to turn in a round better than 3 or 4under. Of course this may change as the heat takes it's toll by the weekend. Wish my network admin hadn't killed the streaming video.
Driver X460 10°
Hybrid HiBore 2H 19°
Irons 845s 3-PW
Wedges Spin-Milled Vokey Oil Can 56°
Putter Rossie 2Ball NXT Tour

Have you tried to use P2P stream? It might work, just a suggestion though.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!