IGNORED

Maxfli U/4x review

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I picked up a box of these from Golf Galaxy along with some U/3's and Titleist NXT Tour S...    I did this to see if i could play a better ball than the U/2, revolution and TopFlight's and Wilsons that I had been using....

So I went out and played 9 holes this afternoon, with no warm up's besides hitting the putting green lol...

Now by no means am I a good golfer, my usually scores over 9 holes range from low 40s to low 50s, depending on the course..

Off the driver the ball is NICE!!   all but 1 of my drives i kept on the fairway or i was just off the fairway in the first cut..   I was also just trying to keep a nice and easy swing too..  So my avg drives went about 225yds..   the feel was pretty soft too, not like the Wilson's and topflights that feel like a rock...

off the Irons, the ball felt good, i mean when i used my 3 iron, the ball felt like butter...and I hit the ball really straight too, which with my 3iron hardly ever happens...  Now that i think of it, i think for the 9 holes today, i basically used my driver , 3 iron , 5 irons, PW, and wedges, and putter too lol...  Even off the 5 iron, the ball felt like butter...  same with my PW and wedge shots..

Now the biggest thing I noticed was with my Wedges... usually i have to play for a lot of roll after the ball lands on the green..   But with the U/4x, on my first wedge shot, i got within 3 feet of the cup..  And the ball didnt roll out very far, maybe a foot or two....     I did get the " click " sound that people talk about when hitting the wedge,, which i'm not sure why the ball does that lol...

But over all I was very happy with this ball.. Especially at the price of 25$    I did hear they will be changing the name of the ball or something come next year???  so If you like this ball stock up!!

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!