IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3848 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 under 66 at Leatherstock at otsaga. Last year

R5 dual, Diamana blue board 63x
980f strong 3
Maltby Design 18 degree hybrid Project X 6.0
690mb 6.5 precision rifle
Spin milled 52 and 58 RAC 56 tp pro platinum 36" ZUR-C

6 under 66 is the lowest ever. My lowest tournament round is 4 under 68 which I did both days of my last tournament.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My lowest 18 is an 81 at the Cheboygan Golf and Country club. It included a 37, my lowest 9 ever on a course with a par of 35 or higher.

My lowest relative to par was +2 for nine. I had done this on 4 courses.

Last night however, I shot a +1 32 in my league with 3 consecutive birdies on 6-8.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

78 on my home course.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Lowest true 18 - 90 on a 69/108 and 6676 yards - But it was in March, and there wasn't a leaf on a tree and the fairways were rock hard so I was getting a ton of roll - still my most consistant round to date - Pretty much bogey golf - 4 pars, 11 bogeys, 2 doubles, 1 triple.

Lowest 9 - 43 - shot it twice in a row just a few weeks back, once on the back and once on the front in my league - since the two nines were consecutive they got posted as an 86 for handicap purposes. Also very consistent rounds - no major blowups. Both nines are par 35. (69.8 / 124) and 6445 yards.

I look forward to posting to this thread regularly as I improve and shoot lower scores.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

I've had SO many even par rounds that I don't even want to think about it. I always miss3 footers on the last hole for 1 under. My best tournament score was +1. I won that one by four strokes .

In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

Yesterday I shot 76 (34-42), today 75 (35-40).

So, my lowest 9-hole round is a 34 (-2), and my lowest 18-hole round is a 75 (+3).

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Shot 39 today (+3) for nine holes, that is my lowest. for 18 81 is my lowest.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

83 for 18 last weekend
but i have shot a 58 at a short par 55 course lol

Whats in my bag?

Driver:R7 425 TP 9.5*
Woods:R7 Ti Fairway Woods (3 & 5)
Irons: RAC MB TP Forged Blades (3-PW)Wedges: Forged Wedges 56* and 60*Putter: Studio Style PutterBalls: ONE BlackWhat I WearGlove: ReactShoes: Adidas Powerband"You've gotta want it. You've gotta want it more than everybody...

My sophomore year, I shot a 31 in a nine-hole match with a three-putt bogey on the second hole. I one putted all of the rest. :P

My best 18 hole score is a 71 a couple of weeks ago during golf tryouts.

There's a par 3 course that I work at and my best there is a 23.

That's about it.

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1

77 on a par 72 course.

Started on the back and shot 37 and then followed that up with a 40 on the front. I played like I was on beta blockers. There was no emotion and no pressure. I was focused but very loose.

I am more proud of my 85 in the club championship though. It was my first time in a real competition and I really enjoyed it.

In my bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XL 9.5*
Hybrids: Cleveland HiBore 19*
Nike Slingshot 23*Irons: Titleist 775 CBWedges: Titleist Vokey 54.10 Callaway X-Tour 58.12

77 in myrtle beach and 78 5 different times....my 77 should have been like a 72 because i missed 7 putts 5ft or less(6 of those for birdies)

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

90, just yesterday...thought it was an 88, thus accomplishing my final goal for the year of breaking 90, until I double checked my playing partner's math. But can't be all that mad when I shot an 8 on #1 and a 7 on #9 (par 4s). Eliminate the bad holes and I am where I want to be. Still lowest for me.

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

My best round this year was a 76. I started off with a par (4) and then proceeded to make 5 bogeys in a row (all 5's) until I went 1 under from the 7th to 17th hole. Bogeyed the last for the 76 and was quite happy. As I recall, I putted like a champion that day and just plain old saw the line and speed on almost every putt. Think I was sitting at an about an 11 handicap on that day.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

Note: This thread is 3848 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!