• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teamanglerx

New Nike X3X Wedge Grinds

3 posts in this topic

I have been looking at the new Nike VR X3X wedges and was curious about the grinds.  What is the difference between the dual wide grind and the toe sweep grind?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Google the wedge and check out some blogs that have some reviews on it. From what it looks like it just moves the weight more to the toe, allowing the face to glide through sand and rough easier. Not sure if that is true or not, but it is interesting.

personally I hate Nike stuff, so I wont buy it. I give them credit for thinking outside the box a bit on this one.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have been looking at the new Nike VR X3X wedges and was curious about the grinds.  What is the difference between the dual wide grind and the toe sweep grind?

The toe sweep grind puts a majority of the weight out on the toe allowing the club to stay open much easier and therefore pop the ball up higher.  Amazing wedges, I have put a lot of students into those wedges this season.