IGNORED

OK to wear Prada sunglasses while golfing, or should I just pick up some Oakleys?

Roco32373
Note: This thread is 2766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As everyone has said, wear what you like, but be aware, golf is tougher on sunglasses than you might think.  Blowing sand, dirt, water, sweat...  For that reason I have a dedicated pair (Oakley) for golf, and keep the Maui Jims for everyday use and driving.

You also might experiment with polarized vs non-polarized.  I find that though I prefer polarized lenses for driving, or on the water, non-polarized lenses suit me better for golf.  Others may feel differently.

editted to add that I just realized that this thread is over 2 years old and that the OP has likely figured it out by now....  :doh:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, mcanadiens said:

goggles.jpg

Normally I don't wear glasses, but I may try these.

You need those to hit out of the bunkers at Kittyhawk. :-P

For me, it's my trusty Oakley Half Jackets.

- Shane

I have a pair of Lime Green, with yellow-green mirrored lenses, that I wear frequently on the golf course.   I can only hope it gives me an edge in a match or nassau.

—Adam

Note: This thread is 2766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!