IGNORED

Golf Shoe Survey

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

• 4 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • Imelda Marcos territory
    • Zero

I have 4 pairs..2 Adidas,1 Nike and 1 Footjoy..

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much go with 3 pairs:

- 1 pair of beat around shoes (footjoy contour, great walking shoe)
- 2 pairs of Foot Joy Classics

I also have 2 other pairs of classics that I keep in case I need a pair. The great thing about the Foot Joy Classics is that they really hold their utility for a long time (as in 5-10 years). Just have to go to the shoe shine occassionally and get them polished up.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

Five pairs - not quite Imelda but.... Adidas Tour 360 II (awesome), Nike SP 6 (awful)- both white, and a Footjoy collection which are great - DryJoy PRO's - white and brown saddle and black, and a new pair of white DryJoy PODS. All my golf is walking - no carts - so shoes dont last a long time - especially where I have to go to look for my ball!!

What I play:
Titleist 909D2 9.5 Matrix Ozik xcon 6 | Ping i15 14 Axivcore Tour Red | Ping i15 hybrid 17 Axivcore Tour Red | Titleist AP2 TTDGS300 | Vokey 52.08 SM 58.12 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 | Titleist ProV1x

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have a pair of Callaway saddle shoes which are kind of like my secondary pair. My main pair are Ecco hydromax, brown. The Ecco are probably the best fitting golf shoes I've ever worn, really good arch support. My only issue with them is that spikes thread doesn't hold the spikes too well and so I have to replace them more than average.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

I had Callaway golf shoes for a little over a year. For the first week to two weeks, they were TERRIBLE. I actually had to wear bandaid's all over my feet just so i didn't bleed through my socks, that's how painful it was. I reminded myself as I went just last week to get new golf shoes that I'd never get Calllaway shoes again, terrible exerpience. With that being said, the next year or so with them was fine, and they were fairly comfortable - but the first two weeks were just too painful of an experience, lol.

I got Adidas Beacon's at Golfsmith for 55 dollars. I spend a lot (TOO much) money on golf clubs, but I refuse to spend the top dollar for golf shoes. I always get golf shoes in the 50 dollar range. I don't notice much difference anyway. I got these Adidas Beacon's and they are EXCELLENT. I haven't had to 'break them in' like the Callaway's, and they have been very comfortable from the start. I also notice better traction than I ever had with the Callaways. So in terms of golf shoes, Adidas > Callaway.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I just got a pair of Hi-Tec CDT Super Power Classic shoes at the start of the year. I like them a lot, comfortable and lots of support, and I think they look cool.

All black...no more white shoes with a brown strip for me. :)

A few hours ago, a friend of mine gave me a pair of brown leather loafers. They even have the tassels on them. I'm absolutely in love with them, they look so traditional(which I love) , yet are in brand new condition. He apparently got them online. This new pair now brings me up to 4 pairs of shoes...

CPGA Member
Eagles Nest Golf Club
Toronto Highlands Golf

Note: This thread is 5779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!