IGNORED

Xbox one ... PS4 games

isukgolf
Note: This thread is 3618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which console do some of you have and favorite game ... I have both, but enjoy Ghosts on xbox at the moment ... Wolfenstein is out Tuesday ... Can't wait! Gaming is what I like to do when I can not golf :~(

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well if you like to do both, check out this review

http://thesandtrap.com/b/tvmedia/tiger_woods_pga_tour_14_review

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Well if you like to do both, check out this review

http://thesandtrap.com/b/tvmedia/tiger_woods_pga_tour_14_review

Umm... that game isn't for the Xbox One or the PS4 (it's a 360/PS3 game)...

So far, there are no golf games yet for the Xbox One or PS4, although The Golf Club is on it's way sometime soon.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Thx for the replies ... I love all the Tiger Woods game ... Can't wait for the next gen consoles to get a golf game. ... Just wondering what other gamers out there, and the games/console you have

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I've been an Xbox user for the past fifteen years or so. After getting the old 'disk read error' on numerous playstation units, I switched to the devils at Microsoft. I keep resisting the urge to pick up one of the new gen consoles, just because I don't find the desire to play as much as I used to. I was a COD fanboy for a while, and got pretty decent at it, but getting a new edition every year just got repetitive. I somewhat miss the days where I'd play Knights Of The Old Republic over and over and stay up till 3 in the morning gaming with internet buddies. Good old bachelor life. Trading that for a wife and golf have turned out to be a decent choice, as well.

Corey

Warren certainly sounds like a good trade ... Been a COD fan boys since MW2 ...

Just wondering what other gamers out there, and the games/console you have

Consoles: Nintendo 64 Nintendo GameCube Nintendo Wii Microsoft Xbox Microsoft Xbox 360 PSOne I still have a bunch of handhelds from when I was a kid. Off the top of my head: four GameBoys (Pocket, Color, Advance, Advance SP), a Nintendo DS, and a PSP. I've never been one to sell stuff like that off, especially since it'd all be worth next to nothing at this point, even if it all works.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Jamo you have a collection! any plans for Xbox one or ps4?

Jamo you have a collection! any plans for Xbox one or ps4?

Probably an Xbox One at some point, but not for a while. I regret buying the 360 so soon after it came out. I play a lot of sports games, which are pretty terrible the first few years.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Ps3, Ps4, Wii, and Xbox360.

I was playing Ghosts on the 4 until I got bored with it *aka golf season started :-P* but now when I have time I play borderlands 2 on the ps3.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Broderlands 2 was great!  I liked the fact that you could run with 3 other friends on quests.  COD release are good for about 3-4 months these days ... new it dies down quickly.

I have very little interest in the new CoD right now, too much stuff in it that I don't like being talked about. I'll reserve final judgement until I see some actual MP gameplay. However, I have already registered for the Destiny beta so I'm excited for that.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

I am really excited for Destiny and should be part of the beta.

Note: This thread is 3618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!