• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cubdog

I can't play golf with my wife!!!

3 posts in this topic

I love my wife dearly. We have been together for over 30 years. Our first date was a round of golf. She has just recently gotten serious about the game and wants to play more often.  But... she drives me nuts on the course. I can be playing great, then I play with her and my game goes to hell. I need a shrink and I know the issues are in my head. I'd love to enjoy playing with her but I'm not sure it will ever happen. Anyone else have similar problems?

cubdog

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

How many holes did it take to come to this realization? :) I played a round of golf with my wife and 2 daughters about 15 years ago. It was a par 63 executive. It took 7 1/2 hours to play. I had fun because it was with my family but.....

Well I have to give my wife some credit. She plays very fast and knows golf etiquette. At the risk of sounding sexist, I do find a difference, at the recreational level in the way men and women play golf. I'm not sure why.

cubdog