IGNORED

Golf Swing

coach13
Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

there is a lot of golf swings out there, it's similiar to bowling everybody does it diffferent but it works. I played baseball and softball for thirty some eyars before starting golf, so my swing is similiar to a baseballs wing, hit the driver straight but not real far. The question I'm asking is do we need to learn a great golf swing. My buddy say yes to get better. he comes up and swings around roll the wrist, Ernie Els swing he says. I don't seem to be that limber to do all that. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Driver: Cobra HS9 X 9.0 YS Stiff
Hybrid: Cobra baffler DWS 16* NV Stiff
Hybrid: Cobra baffler DWS 20* NV Stiff
Irons: King Cobra FP 4-LW
Putter: Cobra Optica SL-01 Ball: Bridgestone B330

I'm gonna guess what that manys years of baseball/softball you're around 40-45? If that's the case, and you just wanna have a good time with your friends, I'd do what your most comfortable with. I also play baseball, but for that particular reason I golf right handed, so that my swings don't like get overlapped (I'm a lefty, but golf righty). So you might want to get some basics, as far as grip, and general take away, but the rest is up to you. One peice of advice, if you have to much of a baseball swing you'll come across the ball, which will take distance, do to side spin, good luck

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Thanks your right I'm 39, been playing a year, and love it. I haven't missed very many days trying to get better. You are right baseball swing causes a slice coming across. Today I went out and had a buddy of mine to watch and sure coming across and when I didn't big difference in distance. Still a little left to right but not much. I now have two log ins due to changing jobs I couldn't remember my log on but tonight I found in. I hate to say this hate to jinks myself went out and shot my best round ever a 72. My never do again but once is better than never. Thanks for your information.

In Your Bag

Nike Sumo2 5900
Adams Speedline 9032TI
Adams A4 Hybrid Irons 3-LWRife 2 Bar Hybrid PutterSrixon Z Star XAdams Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!