IGNORED

FootGolf Anyone?

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Would you play FootGolf?

• Yes
    • No

We have FootGolf at my local executive course.  I've played it with my family, and it is a lot of fun!  However, Footgolfers tend to not follow basic golf etiquette.  I blame this on ignorance rather than rudeness.  It is going to be a huge learning curve for both sets of customers.  Some of the problems can also fall on the Golf Course staff as well.  I have been behind a 7-some of Footgolfers, that can take forever to get through a hole, especially when you throw in 2 coolers full of beer that they're also carting around.  They should never allow a 7-some of Footgolfers as we'd be laughed out of the clubhouse if we asked for a 7-some for a regular golf outing.

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
I played 9 holes of Foot Golf vs the wife last night for the first time. Kinda enjoyed it. Won my match 37 to 42. I'm out of practice with tee-shots. But overall, it was a good time. Will play again.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!