IGNORED

Iceskin clothing: Does it really work?

Yukari
Note: This thread is 3367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've used it once for a range session in ~83F temperatures.  I got a slight cooling affect, but it wasn't windy that day and I was just on the tee.  I will be writing a full review once I wear it on the course, hopefully this Friday.  The towel does get cool.  You wet it, even with warm water, the shake it a few times and it cools down right away.  I also got the hat and wore it for a walk on a hot day.  I didn't sweat that much.  The fabric needs moisture to evaporate to provide the cooling effect.  I think if I wet the hat, then waved it a bit, it would get cool.

I will write a review on the hat as well.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi golfers,

Want everyone to Know, as we don't want to mislead anyone,

the Shirt and the Towel are Iceskin- , The hat is our Coolskin material

It is branded Iceskin but will not have the cold effect, just quick dry feature. We wanted to give everyone

a good lid to wear as extra value, for their hard earned money.

Sincerely Doug " Iceman123" Thom

• Administrator

Sincerely Doug " Iceman123" Thom

Doug, please respond to the PM we sent to you ( @IceSkinCaddies ) a few days ago. I'll forward a copy of the conversation.

Thanks.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Review posted:

http://thesandtrap.com/products/iceskin-cooling-shirt-by-garmatex/reviews/4978

Scott

My Swing Thread

• 2 months later...

I'm back to tell you that I have worn the shirt for a few more rounds since my last post and I have been very happy with its performance. I played in Mesquite, NV a few months ago when it was 90-95 degrees and Iceskin kept me relatively comfortable.  I will buy another before the hot weather rolls around.

I'm back to tell you that I have worn the shirt for a few more rounds since my last post and I have been very happy with its performance. I played in Mesquite, NV a few months ago when it was 90-95 degrees and Iceskin kept me relatively comfortable.  I will buy another before the hot weather rolls around.

Thanks for posting @longknocker .  Would you be able to write a review in the Equipment section?

Mine is below.

http://thesandtrap.com/products/iceskin-cooling-shirt-by-garmatex

Scott

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 3367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!