IGNORED

New from Northern Ireland.

Kellfire
Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all.

Very new golfer here based in Belfast, NI. I started practicing earlier this year but fell away during the middle of the summer, but three rounds last week with my brother have rekindled the flame and I think I'm now hooked (as are many of my shots) again.

Currently building a set of clubs. Awaiting delivery of my Taylor Made R360 Ti and then all I really need is a three wood and that will be my set for now.

Just looking around a few golf forums and this one looked pretty good so here I am.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

Hello, I'm new here too, just joined last nite, and I'm from N.Ireland too. Armagh, but I go to uni in Belfast.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Welcome!!!

I'm another from the North of Ireland, Bangor infact! I play up at Clandeboye and also go to Uni in Belfast, QUB!

Been on here a few weeks and its definatly one of the more active forums around, so enjoy!!

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

Will he stay on?

Hope so, it wouldn't be the same without him.

Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Play in Loughgall, but I am thinking of trying to join Armagh next season. What about you?

I haven't bought any clubs yet, still got a 3-4 year old beginners set from argos!
Whats in the bag:

You cant be too bad if you have an 18 handicap with a 3-4 year old beginners set from argos. Ive a 7-8 year old beginners set from some golf shop that used to be in Newry. Used to play a lot years ago at cloverhill, only getting back into it a bit and am playing a bit at killin park, but looking for a few other courses to try out.

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

Tiger Woods could hit my clubs or yours very well indeed, Its when you have clubs that are too good for you that there becomes a problem.
Whats in the bag:

Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!