IGNORED

Hows it going

Xbmchs12X
Note: This thread is 6074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey there, im new here and just wanted to introduce myself, im a Sophmore at BMCHS High School in Hudson Fl, and the best player on my golf team. I have only recently started take golf serouisly after playing hockey for my whole life. Im here to get help with my swing, to help others with there swing (if I can) and also just talk to other players who love golf as much as I do.

Driver- 9.5 905R
Woods- V-Steel 15*
Hybrid- Rescue Dual 16*
Irons- 3-P Project X 5.5 Wedges- Vokey 54* and 58* Putter- Scotty Ball- Bridgestone B330-S

Welcome, I just moved to NC after living in Boca Raton/Miami for 10 yrs. The courses out here are just awesome. Keep working hard on your game, remember keep your head down(that includes putting ) and hit the hell out of it.........

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Welcome, I just moved to NC after living in Boca Raton/Miami for 10 yrs. The courses out here are just awesome. Keep working hard on your game, remember keep your head down(that includes putting

Thanks, I think im going to try switching my putting stroke.....again xD

Driver- 9.5 905R
Woods- V-Steel 15*
Hybrid- Rescue Dual 16*
Irons- 3-P Project X 5.5 Wedges- Vokey 54* and 58* Putter- Scotty Ball- Bridgestone B330-S

Welcome, I just moved to NC after living in Boca Raton/Miami for 10 yrs. The courses out here are just awesome. Keep working hard on your game, remember keep your head down(that includes putting

I agree, this game takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master. You're still young, keep it up and you never know how much potential you have. Good luck buddy.

Tony
What's in my bag?

PING G5 driver......125 shipped
Ping G5 3 wood.....110 shipped
Taylormade RAC LT irons 3-PW......200 plus shippingTaylor made 2 iron......(sold)Black Callaway golf bag.....(sold)Titlist Vokey Wedge 58* 40 shippedTitlist Vokey wedge 54* 40 shippedAll For sale......If...

Note: This thread is 6074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!