IGNORED

I might have a golden oppritunity, but i need your advice first!!!

Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So at my home courses Pro Shop there is a brand new Cobra X speed with Aldila 65s Proto By You shaft for 300 dollars, and the man working there said that he would take both of my r7s straight up. Now one is a 425 and the other is a 460, and the 425 is about a 7.5/10, and the 460 is about an 8, so do you think im getting ripped off, or its a good deal?

In My Taylormade Phatom St Bag Today:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* Proforce v2 65 Stiff
Wood: Burner 15* Matrix Ozik X-con 5 X
Hybrid: CLK Fli Hi 20* Exsar StiffIrons: 755 4-pw Dynamic Gold s300Wedges: Mp-t 53* Solus 56* Black Finish rac tp satin 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select...

i would stick with the 2 r7's unless you hit the cobra and find it significantly better

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

i would stick with the 2 r7's unless you hit the cobra and find it significantly better

I agree with jcrew, definitely hit the club and see how you like it.

In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

Yeah, I mean if you didn't hit it as well as the r7 you obviously shouldn't get rid of the club.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

well i have already hit it, and i hit it straighter, and longer. but if i do not end up liking it after a couple of rounds, i can sell it and get as much as i could of for the two r7s

In My Taylormade Phatom St Bag Today:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5* Proforce v2 65 Stiff
Wood: Burner 15* Matrix Ozik X-con 5 X
Hybrid: CLK Fli Hi 20* Exsar StiffIrons: 755 4-pw Dynamic Gold s300Wedges: Mp-t 53* Solus 56* Black Finish rac tp satin 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select...

Note: This thread is 6082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!