IGNORED

New 3 Hybrid

Note: This thread is 3371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hi guys

i am looking at purchasing a new 19/20 hybrid, i am currently using a 913h and cant really get away with it, plus its starting to look a bit scabby so i want to treat myself.

i am looking for something which is very forgiving and good from the tee. i was thinking about a ping g30 or bio cell hybrid as i like my driver and 3w from cobra.

any thoughts?

thanks

Anthony

The Cobra is nice being loft adjustable because in a sense you can pick your shaft length by either turning down a 3/4 or turning up a 2/3 (I suggest going the 3/4 route for a shorter playing length).  That being said, I tried one but I had trouble with it going left (pull/draw for a righty) so I stuck with my open-faced Nike VRS.

Pings are always top-notch but I have never tried their hybrids.

I own the 3-4 Cobra BioCell hybrid in blue. They're on sale now so it's a good time to buy. I love it. The face is hot, and you can adjust it from 19 degrees to 22 degrees, and adjust to club bias for straight or draw at the lofts in between 19 and 22 degrees. While the Project X shaft is a "made for Cobra" Project X, it is a good solid shaft. I think they made a good choice for this club.

I have this set at 19.5D, and my numbers are 190 carry with a roll out to 205.

$99

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!