IGNORED

Spring has sprung ........

ay33660
Note: This thread is 3303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not all of Canada is snow and igloos.

90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US/Canada border.

Vancouver and Victoria have very temperate climates.

Spring has been in full bloom for a month now ........ taken yesterday.

Not all of Canada is snow and igloos.

90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US/Canada border.

Vancouver and Victoria have very temperate climates.

Spring has been in full bloom for a month now ........ taken yesterday.

Now you are just rubbing it in. ;-)

I left for work at 5:30 this morning and it was 14.  I just got out and it felt like summer.  My car thermometer was reading 37.  I'd be playing in that if the course was open. :whistle:

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

• 3 weeks later...

Took this picture at my course yesterday (close to Toronto). These are wild. Can't tell you what they are though. Not much of a flower expert.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.gapgolf.org/GTMFinalScores.asp?id=17&pid;=2&dor;=0&cmd;=byr&evid;=1856&wk;=1

The world's largest golf tournament got underway once again yesterday, the Golf Association of Philadelphia's team matches. Association member clubs from the Jersey shore to the Poconos with multiple teams compete for three weeks in individual and better-ball matches. The top tier (Division AA) is the real prize, but over four thousand golfers get to play home and away against teams divided into four team sections (see attached link).

I play for my club's third team and usually play away, mainly for the opportunity to play different tracks, but I played at home yesterday and beat my opponent handily. We lost our better-ball as my partner was a virtual no-show. Had to still my tongue as he was probably the most negative person with whom I ever played a match, but I love the competition and had to let it go. Playing away next week with a different partner.

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!