IGNORED

2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational Discussion Thread

Rick Martin
Note: This thread is 3344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did Stenson seriously put that fairway bunker shot to 4 feet? Wow.

Both players in the final group make birdie on hole #1

He's been a machine this week. Unless he falls off unexpectedly, I don't see Hoffman keeping up with him.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Zach just double-eagles #16.....this tournament is friggin' awesome.   Good to see Hoffman in the fight after yesterday. This is going to be a good finish......

2d one of the week out there too....wow!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Are you serious!? I missed it!!

#albatross #IMO #

The hole (#16) really isn't too terribly difficult for these guys......Arnie needs to lengthen or put some more fairway bunkers out there or narrow the fairways near the landing zone.....you can land 747s on Arnie's fairways they're so wide.  Currently the tee box is as far back as possible, but Arnie's got to be creative there - maybe build into that pond a bit not sure what else he can do.....

BTW, I really enjoy NBC's coverage over CBS.....I know Johnny Miller isn't well liked by many - but I'm a fan of his.

Boy, that McIlroy, he always had a big head.  :-) [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/116310/] [/URL]

I saw this. Had I not, I would swear it was photoshopped.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I know Johnny Miller isn't well liked by many -

Seriously? I didn't know that, I really like the guy. He was at the Champions Tour event in MN last year and was just a class act. Took a ton of time to sign and take pictures with all these little kids. It was really cool.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Seriously? I didn't know that, I really like the guy. He was at the Champions Tour event in MN last year and was just a class act. Took a ton of time to sign and take pictures with all these little kids. It was really cool.

I think I recall a lot of negative comments on this forum here

http://thesandtrap.com/t/55777/annoying-golf-announcers#post_681062

This made me laugh, had to take a screen shot. Not the scorecard, the picture they chose to use. The kid is just bursting with chew.

• Upvote 1

Joel Holden

Morgan Hoffman, I like his stance and swing. Looks very athletic, or maybe that's just because he looks athletic...I don't know.

Also ya'll may remember him on the 17th at the Waste Management tournament in AZ...

Joel Holden

Hit a bad shot and Johnny Miller sounds the nerve alert.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Anyone kicking themselves for missing a great finish last week should be tuning in here today, or they run the risk of missing 2 in a row!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!