IGNORED

Howzit!

ripsid
Note: This thread is 6053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How ya guys doing, I live in south jersey actually 15mins from heaven aka Pine Valley.

I play where I can at a good price, and i try to play atleast 1x a week. This year I really tried to work on my game and break the 80 barrier, by practicing alot! Well, I got to 80 & 81, and my putting killed me as usual.. I'm 37, been playing since I was 9 but never all that seriously. I would go out and play alot but never really put the work in. This year I did, especially since I had to stop working out. I hurt my back powerlifting and have since lost 25lbs of beef :(.

I went through some equipment changes this year, mostly the driver.. I had played a Callaway BB II 415 for the last 4 years, but decided to upgrade since some of my buddies were catching up to me with all the "new" technology. so I got a Taylor Made SuperQuad, and man what a let down! I bought it from golfwrx's for sale forum, and ended up trading it in for what I paid for it, and got a Titleist 905T, a 904F Fairway wood, a Taylor made 56* sw, and a TM Monza Corza putter which I may trade in tomorrow for a scotty.

Anyways, I hope to work hard in the offseason and get some leasons, so that I can play 60% 80's, 10% 70's and of course 10% throw ups, they're bound to happen! LOL

Anyways, thanks love the Trap!

SiD

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also new to the board as well. I'm from LI, New York and I just started playing a year ago (last summer). I goto school in VA, which is nice because it extends the time I have to play as the courses are open year round.

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for thanksgiving for a week and am hoping to play a round or two with some family. If anyone knows any easy, beautiful courses over there I'd appreciate any recommendations!

As for my golf game, my lowest 18 hole score is an 85, and my lowest 9 holes was a 41. I play about once a week and make it to the range atleast once a week, during my golf class. I'm starting to straighten out my driver and it's really showing in my last few rounds scores. My contact is good, but I've had a problem with a slice. Lately though, it's been getting better and my game is improving which is exciting. My biggest problem, is my putting. I'm terrible. I've had rounds where I struck the ball real well but my score is in the high 90's just cause my putting was pitiful. My stroke is just too inconsistent and I have a hard time find the speed of putts.

My best golf memory so far has been a short par 4, 280, and I drove the green and somehow left the ball within 10 ft. Left me with a downhill putt on a fast fast green, I just barely tapped it and it still rolled past the hole 6-8 feet. I managed to drill the uphill putt for birdie somehow and that made me feel a little better. That was my closest I've been to a Eagle, with only a few eagle putts thus far. It's coming soon, I can feel it!:)

hi facch,i'm a newbie as well.i live on the west coast of canada.in victoria an island 20 miles of the coast of British Columbia. practice putting ten footers with only your right hand on the putter and you will find that your distance control should improve dramatically.

Note: This thread is 6053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!