IGNORED

Anyone ever tried the Momentus Power Hitter?

Note: This thread is 6008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought about getting one but wanted to know what people who have one or have tried one thought about. Apparently Sean "The Beast" Fister uses it all time....so the infomercial says.

Driver: Taylor Made Burner 9.5*
Woods: Callaway X 3 Wood 15*
Hybrids: Callaway X 2 Hybrid 18*
Irons: Callaway X Forged (3-9)
Wedges: Callaway X Tour 54*Wedges: Callaway Forged+ (52*, 56*)Putter: Heavy PutterBall: Callaway HX Tour

Oh man the power hitter infomercial is so annoying!!! But....my girlfriend got me the momentus driver for my b-day last year and i was skeptical at 1st but it actually helped me straighten my drives out. (i know weird since it's suppose to help with distance). Anyways its a pretty good tool.
Driver: Burner 10.5* Fujikura Stiff
Hybrids: Rescue Mid 19* Stiff Burner Rescue 22*
Irons: 04 Big Bertha steel
Putter: White Hot 2 Ball
Balls: TP Black

I bought one a couple of weeks ago. I haven't taken it to the range yet,but have hit some balls into my net outback a little. I think it will prove to be usfull if I take the time to use it correctly next season. I suffer from distance on my drives, and I do think if used correctly it will help build up what I lack.

L4V M Speed
Insight XTD Hybrid 3 Wood
Insight XTD Hybrid 5 Wood
Idea A30S Hybrid 4 and 5 Irons
09 Burner Irons 6-AW CG14 WedgesF7 2 Ball Putter w/ dyssey Jumbo Grip Grom Bag

Is that a weighted driver? If it is, I've got the Medicus Maximus (weighted driver) and if for anything its great to swing or hit balls with as part of a warmup routine before a round. I plan on swinging it as often as I can during the winter months for easing into the spring golf season.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I bought one on the advice of a friend. I can see the value of it, however I bought the heaviest one, which I think is too heavy for me. After using it as per the instructional video that came with the club, my back hurt for several days. I say this not to discourage anyone from getting one, giving my age and physical condtion, I'm just not sure this type of aid is for me. So, if you want one in mint condition, for less than the price of a new one, contact me via PM. I'm only one state over from you, so shipping shouldn't be so bad.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 6008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!