IGNORED

My Swing (allenc)

allenc
Note: This thread is 2951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, allenc said:

It's possible that it's a gps and mapping issue.  But I simple can't find a shot made with the putter that it didn't count as a putt.  And if that shot was for birdie it counted it as a GIR.

If you use your putter, it will (usually) automatically move the shot to the green.  You have to manually switch it to "off the green" - there's a little switch next to the shot when you are editing.

- John

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

28 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

If you use your putter, it will (usually) automatically move the shot to the green.  You have to manually switch it to "off the green" - there's a little switch next to the shot when you are editing.

Ah great, thanks.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, allenc said:

Ah great, thanks.

Yeah. Take care to edit your rounds accurately.

You can unsign and edit your existing rounds.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah. Take care to edit your rounds accurately.

You can unsign and edit your existing rounds.

I could only remember the most recent one.  I originally had double the strokes lost putting as short game for that round.  After editing, those two were reversed and driving and approach shots stayed about the same, as expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, trying to get back to what I was working on before.  I might have drifted a little.  Here I'm just trying to start the downswing by ignoring my hands and moving my left elbow lower and forward. On the takeaway I'm trying to just move everything straight back down the target line and forget about anything else.  Also I'm trying to keep the left palm feeling it's pointed left on the downswing cuz that seems to help.

I managed to make a real swing almost, but not entirely unlike my practice swings.  And lo and behold, a golf shot.  I hit several more like that before putting away the camera.  Unfortunately at that point I wasn't able to keep it going.  I started hitting massively high lefts and low rights.  Next time I want to try and get those on camera and see if I just stopped doing it the same way or what.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay picture change.  I've been working on similar stuff for about 8 months.  I figured out how to practice it correctly in one day.

Step 1:  out (for as short a time as possible)

Step 2:  crunch (there is no down)

On December 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM, iacas said:

If you could imagine yourself freezing there, and me grabbing the club and pulling it down toward the golf ball and you still holding on to the grip, what would change about your body's positioning?

You'd probably be bent over just a tiny bit more. Your left shoulder would be a bit closer to the ground and your left side would be "crunched" a little bit more.

• Administrator

Very nice Allen!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!