IGNORED

UFC, mixed martial arts, boxing fans?

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 5978 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My fiancee and I are going to UFC 79 in Vegas. Can't wait. Watch them all the time on pay-per-view, but never live.

L4Vx Diamana Red
Burner 15° R
#5 3DX DC
Raptures 4-U Wedge z-z65 Shafts
SM Oil Can Vokey 56° Black Series i #1 b330

Your lucky! I would love to goto UFC79! Just to see Wandy!!!!!! Huge fan of the Axe Murderer...

Did anyone see the WEC event last night on VS? I forgot about it, but started watching during the Filho fight.. 4 great fights to finish the night off! Awesome!

No doubt, Uriah Faber remains the LB for LB top 3 .. guy has mad skills! He pulled a full guard while Curran had half guard! He had Jeff's arms, leg in full guard, almost like a side triangle with 2 limbs.. guys sick! Love his ability, but wish he'd settleh is ego down..could be his downfall like chuck's..

Jens, stepped up big time! Cub Swanson talked the smack about Jens, and gets tapped in like 45secs by my 2nd favorite submission "Anaconda Choke!" I love the anaconda!

Anyways, take a gander some really exciting fights!

SiD

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

Just wanted to share a few funny as hell GIFs..

Driver: SUMO 5000 8.5* w/ Aldila Proto-65 X 45.5"
3-wood: SQ w/ Diamana 83 X +1"
Hybrid: SuMo 2h w/ Project X +1"
Irons: MP-33 1-PW w/ TT X100 Sensicore +1"
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 54 + 60 +1"Putter: Red X 34"Me: 6'3" 220lbs. - 0-4 Handicap, depending on how much I work ;); NJCAA All-American,...

My cousin is a pretty big star in UFC so that has gotten me into it, but other than that, I don't watch much MMA. I have gotten into watching UFC quite a bit though.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

LOL..Serra's awesome! LOL..pretty good guy and funny too.

The huerta v guida, that was 3rd round right before huerta won...I was pulling for Guida big time!
And as much as I like Rich Franklin, he'll never beat A. Silva...sad, he just doesn't have the skillset to do it.

SiD

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

Putter 34" XG #7

I do have this though...

The Baddest man on earth!

I just checked, I have about 50gifs and they're all fight clips none funny..

SiD

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

Putter 34" XG #7

My cousin is a pretty big star in UFC so that has gotten me into it, but other than that, I don't watch much MMA. I have gotten into watching UFC quite a bit though.

Who's your cousin? I'm curious..

sid

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

Putter 34" XG #7

I think that's the second time you've said that. Come on. A name-drop is OK once in awhile. Who is it?

Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 54 + 60 +1"Putter: Red X 34"Me: 6'3" 220lbs. - 0-4 Handicap, depending on how much I work ;); NJCAA All-American,...

I think that's the second time you've said that. Come on. A name-drop is OK once in awhile. Who is it?

Honestly I didn't know I had posted in this thread. I thought I meant to a while back but thought I never got around to it.

My fault and apologies :) My cousin Mike Swick. There's the name drop :) Wasn't trying to start anything though.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Honestly I didn't know I had posted in this thread. I thought I meant to a while back but thought I never got around to it.

I swear you mentioned it some time recently.. no biggie.

I like Swick.. I tried sposoring him a couple of fights ago.. my company's logo on his shorts, etc.. but, it was too late by the time we made the decision. I wish he would get more fights on a televised UFC event.. he always seems to be on Ultimate Fight Nights.. Ahh well.. maybe soon. He's on the January card though for UFN 12, right?

Note: This thread is 5978 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!