IGNORED

hello from southern california

tlewsadder
Note: This thread is 6044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i am 31 years old from so. cal. i have been playing golf for about 2 years now. i started playing just before heading off to maui to get married. while on maui i totally fell in love with the game. (i fell in love with my wife before the trip and yes my wedding was unreal)

i love the game and play quite often, and when im not playing, golf is on my mind. i am an equipment *****. i am fortunate that where i live i can play golf year round.

oh yeah, i am heading back to the islands in early january. i will be playing both courses at turtle bay on the north shore of oahu and also playing two course at kapalua on maui. jealous?
cheers.
-toby

toby
in my bag:
driver: titleist D1 9.5 stiff3 & 5 wood: taylormade burner stiffhybrid: taylormade rescue mid 21 stiffirons: mizuno mp-60 4 thru pwwedges: cleveland cg 10's (52,56,60)putter: scotty cameron Newport 2 (35 inch)balls: titleist pro v1 (how do you...

oh yeah, i am heading back to the islands in early january. i will be playing both courses at turtle bay on the north shore of oahu and also playing two course at kapalua on maui. jealous?

Other than the icon, welcome to the board Just kidding: friendly rivalry from across town. Please tell me you have Tommy Trojan as a headcover? As for the courses... I'm very jealous. You have to report back how much fun it was.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yes i do have a tommy he trojan headcover. it is awesome. i have played kapalua before but this will be right after the mercedes tournament so hopefully it will still be set up the same.

toby
in my bag:
driver: titleist D1 9.5 stiff3 & 5 wood: taylormade burner stiffhybrid: taylormade rescue mid 21 stiffirons: mizuno mp-60 4 thru pwwedges: cleveland cg 10's (52,56,60)putter: scotty cameron Newport 2 (35 inch)balls: titleist pro v1 (how do you...

Note: This thread is 6044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!