IGNORED

Handicap 2007 start/finish

kevntri
Note: This thread is 6009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think I started with a 4 . something index (5 on my home course) and ended with a 5. something index (6 on my course).

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

We never played 18 at my school. I usually shot 38-40.(par 36) on the front and 39-40 on the back. I guess I lowered it considerably.

PS: Erik gimme a break Av. Lakes and WW are tough.

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I'm a complete newbie and haven't established a handicap yet but ... I began playing golf for the first time in June and shot 96 to 104 in my first 8 rounds and 83 to 97 in my last 7 rounds.

It was encouraging enough that I recently had a club fitting and got an instructor (first one) for the off-season.

My Bag:

Driver: Srixon ZR-W 9.5* Graffaloy Epic 68(R)
Fairway: Wishon 949MC 16.5*
Hybrid(s): Cobra Baffler DWS 20*Irons: 6-PW Mizuno MP-52. 5i Mizuno MX-23Wedges: Cleveland CG12 DSG 56/10Putter: Rife 2-Bar Hybrid

N/A at the start of the year (probably around a 25+), 20.6 now.

I must say, the fact that I have obtained a handicap is forcing me to get better. No more mulligans means working to hit good shots all the time!

I seemed to struggle every time out with a different part of my game, but I noticed that my last three rounds I was starting to develop some memory for the good swings. I'm really looking forward to the 2008 season!

In my TM r7 Stand bag:
Driver- r11 10.5° Reg shaft

Fairway wood - r11 3 wood
Hybrids- r11 3, 4 & 5
Irons- M1 6-AW, xft 50, xft 54.12 , xft 60.08°
Still have / love my r7 CGB Max 6-PW, xft 50, xft 54.12, xft 60.08° which I keep in Myrtle Beach, Tommy Armour 855 Putter

Started at 34, hace now 17,5. Going for singel next year

Laws of golf :
LAW 3: Brand new golf balls are water-magnetic. Though this cannot be proven in the lab, it is a known fact that the more expensive the golf ball, the greater its attraction to water.

LAW 8: Topping a 3-iron is the most painful torture known to man.
In my stand bag:Driver: HiBore...

I started around an 18 and finished the season at a 12.1. I am looking at cutting that in half for next season. Short game is going to get some serious work over the winter and next season.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I started playing golf last May. Pitch and Putt first and mostly Par 3 (good ones) courses up until now. I went on regoular courses only 10 times or so loosing many shots (and balls) with the Driver.

On par 3 courses (with full size holes/greens etc.) I now break 80 quite regularly (73 my best so far). Unfortunately now that I would feel like measuring my golf on regular courses, weather is bad. I am curious to see how a 19 over on par 3 course translates on a full size one.

In my Bag:

Big Bertha 460 11* Driver
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Staff Hybrid 21* Staff Hybrid 24* Big Bertha 08 5-SW Irons Lob Wedge Vokey Oil Can 60* Newport 2 Studio Style Putter Balls

I didn't actually have an official handicap at the start of 2007. However, as i was just picking up the golf clubs, i was considerably bad. I would be thinking about a 42 or 43 which is obviously maxxed out anyway. Now, i am sitting at a 30.0 however after having a good round last week and hitting 6-under, that should drop further.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Home Course: Gawler Golf Club
Glove: Nike Tech Feel
Balls: Nike Power Flight

Note: This thread is 6009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!