IGNORED

Do you own TM R580XD Driver?

Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can I get some opinions on TM R580XD driver? Is it forgiving? Workable?
What shaft are you using on it?
Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

Can I get some opinions on TM R580XD driver? Is it forgiving? Workable?

i've heard nothing but good things about it although I have never had the chance to hit with one.. i Almost bought one last week before I got a better deal on a PING G5. They are selling for really good prices right now.

here's a couple user reviews from another site.. http://www.golfrewind.com/driver-rev...er-review.html good luck!

in the Ogio Grom stand bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9°
Wood: Taylormade V Steel 15°
Hybrid: Callaway x series 24°
Irons: Taylormade r7 4-SWWedge: Mizuno MP T 58° Putter: Taylormade Rossa Modena 8Ball: TopFlite D2 Feel & recycled Titleist Pro V1x's

I owned a 580XD with a stiff stock shaft. Traded it in for my Burner... After 3 months I'm still hitting it straighter with the Burner than I ever did with the 580XD (no, I did not get the Draw model).
In My Bag:

Driver: 9.5° FT-i LCG
3-wood: 15° X Tour
Hybrid: 18° FT HybridHybrid: 23° Baffler ProIrons: X-20 Tour 5-9Wedges: CG 12 Black Pearl 46/50/56/60Putter: 32" X3Ball: TP BlackHome Course: Blackmoor Golf Club (136/71.2)

The 580XD is a classic club...many consider it one of the best drivers TM ever made.

It is still my 'gamer' (alternates with a Titleist 983K, another classic), and the 580XD is plenty forgiving. I have the stock shaft, is fine for my game.

You can't beat the price, lots of people stillplay this driver, it was a huge seller and still is sold quite a bit, I'll bet.

Driver: Titleist 905T 11.5*

Hybrids: Cleveland HALO Hybrids 19*, 22*

Irons Snake Eyes Python O/S irons (I carry 5,7,9,A irons)

Wedges: Adams Tom Watson SW 56* (sometimes carry Adams Tom Watson LW 60*)

Putter: Odyssey Dual Force 2 Rossie or Tommy Armour EFT Series Model 6

I had a 580XD before I bought the R7. I wish I would have never sold it. I originally had a Mitsubishi Rayon shaft in it. I reshafted it to a UST Proforce 65 and was blasting the ball about 20 yards longer. The first time I used it I hit 13 fairways. I only bought the R7 because they had a deal where you bought an R7 and you would get a free hybrid at whatever loft you wanted. I wish I had it back.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!