IGNORED

Wilson R20 Wedge

Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am sure you already thought of this but you could simply bring it to a golf shop with a club making dept. and have them measure it for you.

Titleist Bias - 907D2 9.5 V2 Stiff | 906F2 15 V2 Stiff | 710MB 3-PW DG300 | 52, 56 SM Vokes | Tom Slighter - 2007 Tacoma FPR

if in good condition it may be worth something, check ebay

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

A Wilson R20. depending upon the year it was made and the overall condition can be worth from about $30-100.

Irons: Staff 1987 or 1967 Dyna-Power
Driver: R580
3W: Burner Bubble
5W: Quad Pro
Hybrid: Halo 3iPutter: 1955 M2

I didn't want them to laugh at it and try to sell me clubs.

I am sorry but screw them! Your question is valid and it also serves a very important purpose. You like the specs and are curious about it.

I used to feel slightly inferior around golf store employees / pro shop employees, but then when I found out how much they generally earn I actually feel a little sorry for them. They are like food service workers and many of them don't know enough to make them any better than anyone else. I have blatently been told incorrect information from multiple of those "better than you" folks. Like UST doesn't make a V2 shaft that fits a ping g5 hybrid. Ummmm.... okay bro.

Titleist Bias - 907D2 9.5 V2 Stiff | 906F2 15 V2 Stiff | 710MB 3-PW DG300 | 52, 56 SM Vokes | Tom Slighter - 2007 Tacoma FPR

You guys are absolutely correct about these so called 'professionals'. They generally don't know beans...and will try to steer you based upon an all so much more commission differential between products.

More than anything is how the ignorant workers will try to dimmish the value of the club and try to get me to buy something like a Nike TW wedge which I have no interest in.

BTW...the R20 was made in the mid70s and in great shape. Shaft is nice and clean. Face and sole very good. Also...I even have and been playing a Wilson 8802. Not a remake or reproduction...but one that my Dad had from the late 70/early 80s. I still swear it is a great putter that even Scotty Cameron is trying to reproduce

Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!