IGNORED

Hello from North of Dallas

smurphy70
Note: This thread is 6032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello, I live about 50 miles north of Dallas (Bells, to be exact). I play a lot of my golf at Legacy Ridge (Bonham) or Northern Challenge (Sherman), I'm currently hovering around an 11 handicap, but I hope to take that down next summer, I expect to get to play a bit more next year. I did my first golf vacation this year, a buddy and I went and played a few of the Rober Trent Jones courses in Alabama, I highly recommend the trip. Anyway, glad to be here, this seems like a really good crowd and I've seen some good discussions.

Hello, I live about 50 miles north of Dallas (Bells, to be exact). I play a lot of my golf at Legacy Ridge (Bonham) or Northern Challenge (Sherman), I'm currently hovering around an 11 handicap, but I hope to take that down next summer, I expect to get to play a bit more next year. I did my first golf vacation this year, a buddy and I went and played a few of the Rober Trent Jones courses in Alabama, I highly recommend the trip. Anyway, glad to be here, this seems like a really good crowd and I've seen some good discussions.

Hi,

I'm Kean, and I am absolutely convinced that golf is an essential skill to network your way to the top of a company, which, of course, is my objective. I’m not completely wet behind the ears. I’m 51 and actually do a little golfing on the weekend with my buddies and some business associates.

Note: This thread is 6032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!