IGNORED

TST Member Review - "The Navigator" by Dirty Larry Golf

TN94z
Note: This thread is 2962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Product Name: "The Navigator" by Dirty Larry Golf
Product Type: Training Aid/Putting Aid
Product Website/URL: https://www.dirtylarrygolf.com/
Cost: $50 to $60

Ratings (out of 5):
Quality: 5
Value: 4
Effectiveness: 5
Durability: 5
Esthetic Appeal: 5

Link to Discussion Thread

My Member Review

After looking at the www.dirtylarrygolf.com website and watching the initial video on the homepage, I was extremely excited to have the chance to review the Navigator. So I am very thankful to Dirty Larry Golf and TST for allowing me to review this training Aid.

56c50c9b19006_DirtyLarryOpening.jpeg.d2256c50c9002ead_DirtyLarry2ndOpening.jpg.8

Upon receiving the Navigator and ripping into the package, I was blown away by the attention to detail. Initially, the pride taken in showing that the product was American made won me over instantly. I then get to the actual box that houses the training aid, and my first thought was "This is super nice packaging for a training aid." It was not until I began reading the easy to understand instructions that I realized the box was more than just a box. It was integral to aligning the training aid...brilliant!

56c50c988ee51_DirtyLarryInstructions.jpe56c50c92ae931_DirtyLarryInside.jpeg.f2b1

The Navigator itself looked very well made and actually has that "cool factor" to it. I was asked twice while on the practice green about the use of the aid and where I got it. So, I pulled up the website and recited the features:

• Attaches to any putter
  • Adjustable for any lie angle
  • Ultra lightweight
  • Works for both right and left handed players
  • Available in three colors
  • Easy to assemble and attach 
  • 100 % Made in USA 

I felt like a salesman, but I can say that everything I told him was true.

56c50c958e15e_DirtyLarryInstalled.JPG.51

The installation was really simple. You can configure the training aid to fit any putter and to fit any user's liking with the two rod options and the 8-18 stainless steel thumbnail screws. I immediately noticed the putter face angle after aligning the rods with the box. The instant feedback of what I was doing with the face angle during my swing made the training aid's effectiveness just as advertised. The adaptability of the aid to any putter will allow all golfers to have a highly successful practice session. I know for me personally, this training aid will come out for every practice session for a while.  I need the help.

When I first began using the Navigator, I felt as thought I was being extremely stiff with my swing because I was focused so hard on the aid. Once I got accustom to it being attached to the putter, it immediately pointed out my swing flaws and I love any golf related training aid that gives instant feedback. I have always relied on my golf ball alignment for my line, but I always used the feel and misses as feedback on my swing. With the Navigator, I now have a more solid base to correct swing flaws.

I really enjoyed this review. It was an eye opener to what to swing flaws in what I previously thought was a descent stroke. The price may be a little high to some, but with the 30 day money back guarantee (that even includes return shipping), you have nothing to lose. Thanks again Dirty Larry Golf and TST!

• Upvote 1

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!