IGNORED

Hello from Texas

dufferifick
Note: This thread is 2926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone.  Been lurking around a while and finally saw a thread that I might be qualified to  respond to; forgot title but it's about your one item in your swing.edit,,,1 practice item

I am just returning to golf, for a couple of months now.  Easing back into it.  Been hitting the range, bought a net, and practicing chipping in back yard. Couple of scrambles and shot a 90 on the only round of the year in mid February, first time out in a couple of years.  Was 12 over after 7 holes, finally come around a little.

62 years of age.  In 2007 I won my club championship.  Not particularly impressive, the competition wasn't real strong at the time.  Shot a 69 and 70 for the two days.

Have 1 hole-in-one to my credit; didn't even get to see it go in....was a par four, short, 317 yard over a slight crest. The fairways are like concrete, so don't let the distance aw you.

Anyway, won't be posting a whole lot any way soon., I'm still working out the kinks.  Would like to say reading the "5 Keys" thread a little helped me a bit.  I don't know if this is part of the "control the sweet spot" or not, but I visualize swing the sweet spot through the ball with my driver and it usually, more times than not by a lot, is very solid.

Edited by dufferifick
remembered

Need to clarify.  After the 2007 year, I promptly quit playing golf.  Didn't play another round for at least 5 years.

Starting a couple of years back, I have participated in a couple of company scrambles.

Note: This thread is 2926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!