IGNORED

Titleist, Adams, or Cleveland

Note: This thread is 6020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am currently going to be buying 3 wedges: 52-3, 56, 60. My options are buying an Adams Wedge set for 100, or buying used Titleist or Cleveland Wedges. I have $95 store credit to Dicks so i could buy a new Titleist/cleveland and 2 used ones. Just need some opinions or whether to go new or used

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I am currently going to be buying 3 wedges: 52-3, 56, 60. My options are buying an Adams Wedge set for 100, or buying used Titleist or Cleveland Wedges. I have $95 store credit to Dicks so i could buy a new Titleist/cleveland and 2 used ones. Just need some opinions or whether to go new or used

Honestly, wedges are the last things that I would buy used on ebay. It's highly difficult to determine the quality of the grooves.

Adams wedges? Never heard of em.

Driver: Sumo2 5900 10.5*
3+ Utility: 3DX Utility 13.5*
Hybrids: 4DX 18.5*
Irons: MP-30 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM54.10 & SM60.04Putter: T.P. Mills StudioBall: GamerBag: Warbird Stand

Have tried the Adams wegdes, but I didn't like them. There was no feel..

Laws of golf :
LAW 3: Brand new golf balls are water-magnetic. Though this cannot be proven in the lab, it is a known fact that the more expensive the golf ball, the greater its attraction to water.

LAW 8: Topping a 3-iron is the most painful torture known to man.
In my stand bag:Driver: HiBore...

Have tried the Adams wegdes, but I didn't like them. There was no feel..

While I have never tried the Adams wedges, I own Titleist Vokey wedges and I have tried a couple of Cleveland's models. There is a reason Cleveland and Titleist are industry standards. It would be hard to go wrong with either brand. I have always prefered the Titleist wedges and I particularily like the Spin Mill version of the Vokey design wedges. I suppose I would suggest buying these clubs new, unless you found some in like new condition. You would probably want the grooves as new as possible so that they may be able to impart the spin with which they are capable.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I woulg go with either the Titleist or the Cleveland wedges because the standard of the wedges are so much better than Adams.

Even though new Adams wedges would perform better than old Titleist or Cleveland wedges the truth is that all wedges are going to be 'used' eventually and so the Titleist or Cleveland wedges will be better in the long run.

In the bag:

driver Big Ben CS3 9.5º
3-wood 906F4 15.5º
hybrid rescue mid 19ºirons: MP-60 3-PWwedges vokey spin-milled 54º and 60ºputter tracy IIball Pro V1

There are a lot of Tileist vokey wedges that are reasonable priced on Ebay . First verify the seller . 3balls does a great job in selling tons of pre-owned clubs and their very good condition rating is well worth it . I have purchased Vokey wedges from them 2 seasons ago and they still spin the ball on the green for my approch shots 120 - 100 yards .

Note: This thread is 6020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!