IGNORED

Reviewing the Vice Golf variety pack

Note: This thread is 2823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I purchased the variety pack from vice golf for $26 including shipping and have now played all of the balls a good amount. 

Off the tee:

I have never hit the ball far (260 yard driver, 150 yard 7 iron) and that didn't change really for any of these golf balls. 

Prov1x: 258.8 yard average, 73% accuracy

Chromesoft : 256.1 yard average, 75% accuracy

Vice pro plus: 261.3 yard average, 75% accuracy

Vice pro: 258.6 yard average, 77% accuracy

Vice tour: 259.3 yard average, 74% accuracy 

Vice drive:259.7 yard average, 77% accuracy

Irons:

Each ball was about the same with all of my clubs, I noticed the vice pro plus seemed to be less likely to veer off track, but not really significant and the greens in regulation didn't show for it. The Vice drive and tour seemed to get more roll out of their shots by a hefty margin. 

Chipping: 

I had little success with chipping the tour and drive models by vice, I believe this is because I play Prov1x so Im used to chipping with a softer and better gripping ball so to speak. The Vice drive and tour still reacted how I wanted them too they just rolled more seemed to be harder to get a clean shot on. 

Putting:

Honestly I don't notice much in putting except for the drive and tour models felt really hard when I made contact whilst the other balls seemed to bounce off the putter. 

Durability: 

I have a general rule of thumb for Prov1x durability. I'll use each ball for 1 tournament round (maybe 2 if it stays clean) and in casual play until it is visibly or statistically lacking. The Vice balls (all of them) seemed to be very durable and like I could play with them for several rounds without any wear and tear. Aside from losing one pro plus and one drive I feel like they are all definitely still playable with one or two I would use in tournament play. This is after 7 rounds with all the balls being played together and the prov1xs are just about done for. 

All together they are a great buy and I may look into the pro plus to take over my Prov1x full time slot. 

Note: This thread is 2823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!