IGNORED

My son loves the M2 driver, but I can't afford it. Need ideas for a similar used driver.

Note: This thread is 2818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 7/8/2016 at 10:56 PM, macksmom said:

@iacas - Yes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Mack is so excited. I honestly don't think he will be able to go to sleep now. I may not either! ;) I was worried more about the driver than anything else.

Here's a list of what he's hoping for. (He's a righty.)

-----
A SW to go with his Titleist 822 OS wedges (But doesn't have to be the same. He will live. His current irons have steel shafts.)
A 3 wood. (I have no idea on what to get.)
A hybrid. (He has a 3 and 4 iron, but he doesn't seem confident about using them?? He's used to a hybrid.)
Odyssey Putter  (He likes the White Hot Pro 2.0, but he does have a putter already that will work. The Odyssey is a 'want" not a "need".)
Golf shoes (He's got his eye on some Nike ones he tried on today. He's a size 9-9.5 mens. But again, it's a "want". Any shoes will do as long as they aren't "dorky".)
A bag (The store we were at had some generic ones on clearance for $70, so we might get one there.)

I'll tell you what. I have an Acuity carry bag that I won at an outing a couple of years ago. It's brand new, but I'll never use it and have been wondering what to do with it. It's nothing fancy, but will do the job. I think I know what to do with it now.

If you haven't found a bag yet, and if you feel like it, PM me your address, or maybe better yet, the address of a trusted friend or the high school golf coach, and I will ship it to you. The reason I suggested the alternate addresses is no shenanigans! I figure if I can help support your Son's love of the game, I'm happy to do so.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2016 at 0:20 PM, RFKFREAK said:

Good job, @RandallT.  Not surprised at your generosity. 

Good luck, mom and Mack!

Thank you! :)

On 7/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, Buckeyebowman said:

I'll tell you what. I have an Acuity carry bag that I won at an outing a couple of years ago. It's brand new, but I'll never use it and have been wondering what to do with it. It's nothing fancy, but will do the job. I think I know what to do with it now.

If you haven't found a bag yet, and if you feel like it, PM me your address, or maybe better yet, the address of a trusted friend or the high school golf coach, and I will ship it to you. The reason I suggested the alternate addresses is no shenanigans! I figure if I can help support your Son's love of the game, I'm happy to do so.

Wow, that would be amazing! He does still need a bag. I'll PM you. Thanks again!

Note: This thread is 2818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!