IGNORED

NorCal hangout thread

PLINYElder
Note: This thread is 2566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is the location to discuss the state of our game and future golf activities. NorCal crew, I am delighted to start a thread on our forum supporting the golf of NorCal.

What is the state of your game and where and when is the next round?

Start a NorCal game here too, all regions are encouraged. If you are traveling to the area, post it and we will make arrangements to play with you!

Below are preferred days of some of our NorCal crew, if your name isn't listed send me a pm or post your preferred days of availability. The more the merrier.

plinyelder - everyday all the time.

• 3 months later...

I'm in the Sacramento area and would like to meet at a course around here. 

Custom fit RBZ irons. Taylormade RBZ driver. Some crappy old high-bounce Macgregor wedge and an even older Mizuno 5 wood. Haven't settled on a ball yet - still looking. Decades of football, weightlifting and boxing came together to create the world's worst golfer. I'm slowly correcting that now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just moved out to San Francisco from Atlanta, trying to work up a solid list of courses to hit while I'm living out here.  I've heard:

Presidio (Once I become a city resident $$$), Harding Park, Half Moon Bay, ...

Any other suggestions? 

Also if any other bay area members want to get a round in somewhere, I would be interested in checking out some new tracks

On 1/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, HitAndGiggle said:

I'm in the Sacramento area and would like to meet at a course around here. 

I too am in the sac area, just send me a note, and it should get sent to my email, and we can o,at some rounds.

Fin, presidio is real good, but there are several courses in your area. I suggest golfmoose.com to find deals on courses in the area, usually about a 50% discount. Let me know and I'll play with you!

On 2/1/2017 at 2:51 PM, PLINYElder said:

I too am in the sac area, just send me a note, and it should get sent to my email, and we can o,at some rounds.

Fin, presidio is real good, but there are several courses in your area. I suggest golfmoose.com to find deals on courses in the area, usually about a 50% discount. Let me know and I'll play with you!

Awesome, thanks.  Looks like rain this weekend, then I'm headed to Pebble next weekend, but eventually I'll get out there and let you know!

Kyle

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:51 PM, PLINYElder said:

Thanks, will do. Your name says you and I have other common interests too. As the weather starts to warm up here I'll let you know what's up.

Custom fit RBZ irons. Taylormade RBZ driver. Some crappy old high-bounce Macgregor wedge and an even older Mizuno 5 wood. Haven't settled on a ball yet - still looking. Decades of football, weightlifting and boxing came together to create the world's worst golfer. I'm slowly correcting that now. 

• 2 months later...
Note: This thread is 2566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!