IGNORED

Puller no more !!!!!

Strat-Pack Rick
Note: This thread is 2731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ive been pulling everything lately. I know coming over the top is the usual cause of this annoying miss. Ive been working hard on coming more from the inside and not getting so steep, but im still pulling the ball. Well, today i opened my club face at address a bit and BINGO !!!! Im hitting the ball straight as an arrow now. I also noticed that i can shape the ball when i want to now, not just hope for the best. I cant believe that a small set up thing like this is so game changing. I knew i wasn't coming over the top. I guess i was just shutting the club face down at impact and pulling everything. No one has ever said "hey bud, open your club face a little". All you here is "you are coming over the top ". I dont know if this will help anyone or not but it sure helped me. Open club face at address.....go figure. Cant wait til Saturday !!!! Hit Em Good yall. thanks

My Bag (Callaway ORG 14 )
Callaway Apex CF16's 4-AW
Callaway MD3's 54deg---58deg   W-grind
Callaway 3-hybrid
Callaway XR16 10.5 driver and 3-wood
Odyssey Metal X Milled #6 putter
Chrome Soft ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

The ball starts pretty much where the clubface is pointing.

The first thing I tell students who are hitting pulls (particularly if they draw) is to point the clubface to the right a bit more at setup. :-)

Simple Ball Flight Laws fix. Glad you found it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thank you. I think its gonna make a huge difference over 18 holes. This next month is gonna be a level step for me. Im glad i became a member of TST, you can learn a lot just reading. Hit Em Good !!!

Callaway 3-hybrid
Chrome Soft ball

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Strat-Pack said:

Thank you. I think its gonna make a huge difference over 18 holes. This next month is gonna be a level step for me. Im glad i became a member of TST, you can learn a lot just reading. Hit Em Good !!!

Yeah, glad to have you here.

If you have a smart phone or a camera, look into starting a Member Swing thread.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Okay, I can do that !!

Callaway 3-hybrid
Chrome Soft ball

Sooooooo......How do you get all these cool trophies and stuff ? Im a newbie but I shot an 83 once. It was from the whites, not the tips. Does that still count haha.

Callaway 3-hybrid
Chrome Soft ball

Note: This thread is 2731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!