IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

I was about 140 yards from the pin in the rough. i hit a sweet 9 iron to about 8 feet. when i saw my ball mark it moved about 2 inches. Greatest shot i have ever had.

In my bag:
r7 Driver 9.5*
3 and 7 wood
3dx Hybrid 17*
3-PW DCI 990 irons 56* Hooter SW CG10 60* Wedge White Hot XG 2 Ball Putter Pro V-1

2 shots from yesterday:

9th hole: Par 4 320 yds wind in face, drove the green, 3 putt

18th hole: strangest lie I ever encountered yet. The ball was on the top of a severe slopping trap, I was barely able to balance myself standing on the slope with my calf muscles burning. The ball was actually above my waistline and my grip was actually half way down the club so I really could not even use the grip on the club.

Had about 15 yds to the cup and knocked it within 10 ft then 2 putts for a par.

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

I slam dunked a 64* wedge for birdie from the fringe of a shortsided pin 41 feet away. Then I went to the next tee, a 157 par 3 and hit a 7 iron to 10" dead online with the center of the hole. Birdied that of course.

Bombed a 3 wood to ~185 out on a short par 5. Hit a 7 iron solid to 10' pin high. Missed eagle, but it was the middle birdie on my 3 in a row to end the round.

In my bag:
Cleveland Launcher Comp 9.5 Pro Launch 65-s
Cleveland Launcher Comp 3 wood 13* Cleveland Stiff
Titleist 690-CB 3-PW
Vokey 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Scotty Cameron Newport 2Looking for a 18-20* 585h

i hit a good drive on this junk course, par 5
hit a 225 yard 3 wood, landed it about one foot away from the green
and ended up with a 7
couldnt land a put all day
ended up shooting a disapointing 44
if i could have putted i would have easily shot under 40

Last week I was about 120 out on a 390 par 4... hit a wedge, flys in the hole but it pops out and kicks about 20 feet and onto the fringe! So I get up there, all mad that I hit a great shot and end up where I am... but sure enough, I chiped it in for birdie. Haha
In the bag...
Driver: Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler
3-pw: Taylor Made rac OS2
Wedges Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid SlantBall: Pro V1 or NXT

On 18 the other day needing par to salvage a round. Par 4. Too much draw on the driver, goes long and left. stops just before the knee-high rough and tucks in behind a row of trees making my shot to the green blind. I'm 165 out with a decent lie in thick grass. Blast out a strong 6 iron, figuring the rough would take off some distance - wrong. Fly the green. Ball lands three inches from the bunker, but I'm standing well in the bunker, with the ball in the grass above my feet, pitching to a down hill pin with 15 feet to work with. I hit the shot by instinct only - all creativity, not a shot i practice all that often. flopped it up and rolled it six feet by. then smoothly rolled in the par putt. saved 79 at a tough course.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Second shot. Par 5. Dog leg left. 175-ish out. Just in the right hard pan. Tall trees just overhanging. 6 iron, straight up, thru the edge of the over hanging trees. Stayed in the air forever. Came down JUST over the elevated right trap. Kicked left, rolled the entire width of the green, TWO FEET under the hole!!!

Made the Eagle putt!!!

Boooo Yaaaa!!!

had a hole in one today :)

Awesome!

I had two holes-in-one within two months of each other when I was 17. I'm 33 now and haven't had one since...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

had a hole in one today :)

Nice one! I'm still searching for my first.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

I chipped in for eagle on a par 4. Not that great except my feet were in a bunker, the ball was in the ruff, level with my knees, and it was an uphill sidehill lie...

I was pretty pumped!
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

Hit a choke down 9 iron from 120 yds to 18 inches for par. I had to chip out of the woods after the tee shot so I thought bogey was as good as I was going to do!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

well I know I am a small fish in a big pond, but I just made par on a hole for the first time...on the par 3 course I have been playing at. ;)

Don't laugh... I picked this game up about a month ago and have been hitting the par 3s a lot while I work on my low irons and driver at the range. Scores started out in the 50s, then jumped to low 40's, now I'm in the high 30's.

Baby steps. What a frustrating but rewarding sport this is. :)

Just yesterday- A 25 foot birdie putt on the last hole to shoot 3 over par

In my Bag-

Driver: 909 d3 Matrix Ozik XCON 6 stiff
3 wood: 906 f4 Graphite Design YS-6+
Irons: r7 tp Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: vokey spin milled Putter: tei3 newport 2