IGNORED

Pawn shop Mizuno MP33

Note: This thread is 2386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

22 hours ago, Missouri Swede said:

From the USGA database:

mp33.jpg.4232589a4eae83396a0d2eb19a331f6f.jpg

Play on.  They conform. :-)

Yea, more likely non-conforming grooves if produced before 2010, but not in all cases.  Is that until 2024, or is that in general?

Edited by Denny Bang Bang

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

21 hours ago, Anjew said:

For anyone who was interested in what happened I did end up biting the bullet and have been really happy with the results. I have only played a few rounds with them (and haven't really had a lot of opportunities to golf at all for a while) but they are fantastic clubs. Nice high ball flight, and when they are struck right, you know it. I have been really happy with them, and they have been in my bag since purchasing them. 

Glad to hear you are happy with them.  You made a nice find!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!