IGNORED

The Monster Golf Swing Video

Note: This thread is 2515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Everybody is always seeking the magic elixer it seems. I recently decided to watch a video that appeared in my in box. The gist of the presentation is unlocking your potential by using a biophysical application . The grueling video  was very lengthy, teasing one that the answers would be provided "shortly". Only a mention of 3 steps which in reality never really came out. It was just a long, long, drawn out video to get you to purchase access to a web site. Price was eventually brought out to be $39 from one that started at $197 or something like that.  It was appealing I suppose, but I dozed off in watching it!  It could be worthwhile however, at that price, but I would surmize more than likely a waste of time and money and probably once you succumb, you would be indundated for pleas to "purchase" a personal training regimine.  So...has anybody had any actual experience with this?

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

I get those emails all the time. Some are actually worth reading, but I feel your pain. Just give me the answer. The ones that are worth it are the ones that at least have some valuable content along the way to the sale

@JCrane, yes, looking for affirmation I suppose. We all know better, but sometimes take the time to read through just to be sure we have not missed something.  Akin to the websites for the XE-1, Warrior Golf, and similar gimmicky offerings, even if you know what its all about, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to get an email, price, or anything meaningful and it seems there is a correlation between the length of the ads and the value of the product in inverse order in that the less value, the more space dedicated to expound on its questionable virtues.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Hacker James said:

@JCrane, yes, looking for affirmation I suppose. We all know better, but sometimes take the time to read through just to be sure we have not missed something.  Akin to the websites for the XE-1, Warrior Golf, and similar gimmicky offerings, even if you know what its all about, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to get an email, price, or anything meaningful and it seems there is a correlation between the length of the ads and the value of the product in inverse order in that the less value, the more space dedicated to expound on its questionable virtues.

yes, that is no accident. It is called "lets put some lipstick on this pig " LOL

Note: This thread is 2515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!