IGNORED

My Swing (biellimo83)

biellimo83
Note: This thread is 2471 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all!  The videos were impromptu so I know the angle is not ideal. The first is 6i, 5i, 3 wood and the second is driver.  At the end of the driver video (at the 3:40 mark) there is one slo-mo swing...threw it in bc why not, and it looks cool (the slo-mo, not the swing!).  Most of the shots in the video are baby draws, which I what I typically play.  There may have been a small push with the 3 wood and also one good pull with the driver. I fight the pull/draw (not pull/hook) with the driver - not terrible pulls but pulls none the less.

Things I have been working on:
I think I have some EE and have a tendency to stand up a little.  For the life of me, I cant fully figure out what the exact cause is (setup, over swing causing lift maybe).  I really think this relates to my setup - too much knee bend maybe? 

I have been working hard on keeping my "back turned towards the target" during transition and this has helped my striking tremendously.  I know I setup closed - this leads to alot of the pull tendency, but they arent bad pulls and I rarely pull-hook, so I've been playing it decently.  I'd like to fix this but just trying to explain as much as possible.  I have a small swing-speed meter which I think is fairly accurate.  On the driver swings, I am consistently 100MPH on the button. As Im sure we all would, I would like to get that number up a little and at this point in my game, it has to be mechanics so I'd love to get feedback on this.

Thanks in advance, ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated because I feel "stuck" with my current swing and have been struggling to figure out how I can make improvements:

6i,5i, 3 wood

Driver

Note: This thread is 2471 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!