IGNORED

Water in bunker ruling

scotth
Note: This thread is 2366 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Ty_Webb said:

If he was there watching what you were doing and said nothing until you hit it, I don’t much care whether he was right or wrong. He’s an @()&:”/3

No argument from me on that point!  

I asked him twice what he thought, and he just ignored me and acted like he was lining up a putt to win The Masters as walked around the green, marked his ball, cleaned his ball, did the silly plumb bob thing some guys do...

Not my favorite guy to play a round of golf with.

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2366 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!