IGNORED

Hello, just joined

CONNORD9292
Note: This thread is 2394 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

HI I have been playing golf for just over 1 year but I did play from the age of 13 until 15 then gave up so I sort of already had the basic knowledge of how to swing a club and so on when I started to play again 1 month b4 my 24th bday I was hitting 112 to 120. but since then I have had regular pga tour pro lesson not a pga coach as I think the experience he has will benefit my game. my new best on my local course (par 67) is 82 to 87 but also in recent weeks I have been trying to hard and am hitting around 93 to 97.but from the progress I have made in the year or so I have been back playing I think at the end of three years if I am not at atleast 2 my chance of being pro are very slim. also I do play 5 days a week and have 2 lessons a week and I'm now 25

Note: This thread is 2394 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!