IGNORED

Tips for squaring the club face

Chipster
Note: This thread is 2316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 12/21/2017 at 12:18 PM, Chipster said:

I played today, tried to implement a couple of changes into my swing, particularly with the driver, these were to keep my arms straighter on the backswing to give me more width, turn my shoulders more and try not to flip at the ball,  it gave me more length from the driver off the tee but I’m still pushing out to the right and I don’t seem able to allow for it either. Unfortunately this caused me to lose my rythym with my go to club which is the 4i, which meant I wasn’t striking my low to mid irons very well at all, strangely though I scored quite well today because my pitching was really good although I felt my overall game wasn’t good enough, more practice required I think.

Changes take time.  Be patient. Start a My Swing thread in the Member Swings section and post a video of your swing there.

And you need to practice correctly. Check out the thread below.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!