IGNORED

Looking for Equipment Expert, Review Coordinator, Bag Drop Author

iacas
Note: This thread is 2283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

While we currently have a great team of people here at The Sand Trap, I'm looking to add one person to the staff. This person would essentially act as a go-between, operating between TST and the many wonderful golf companies out there, to:

• obtain and schedule reviews
  • write Bag Drop articles on new equipment
  • act as a general conduit between the staff and companies

As the "equipment person" here at TST, you'll work with @georgep on some of these tasks. "Bag Drop" is, as you can see at the archive, often a matter of taking a company's PR and putting it in context.

You'll receive a TST staff email address, moderator permissions on the forum, and the first crack at receiving and reviewing today's modern-age equipment.

Things I'll consider:

• your age
  • your length of membership
  • your communication ability
  • how often you play/practice
  • your physical location

If you'd like to join us, send me a PM. We're excited to see who may be joining our team!

As you know, The Sand Trap is in its 14th year of working with the top golf companies. They know who we are, and our reviews are still known as the best, most honest, and thorough out there.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas pinned and featured this topic
  • iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 2283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!