IGNORED

treated myself

N.V.M.
Note: This thread is 5924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i've tried both and prefer the Taylormade TP balls to both, check them out next time you're buying they're worth a look.

check out the review on this site it gives a great comparison with the pro v's

In Ozone blue/argyle bag:

Driver: G10 - 10.5 Grafalloy Prolauch Red Stiff
5 wood: G5 with grafalloy prolaunch blue
Irons 4-Gap: AP2 - Project X 5.5 SW: CG10 56degreeLW: Bob Vokey Spin Milled 60 degreePutter: Studio Style Newport 2 (Custom Shop)Ball: TP Black/Red

I agree with the last guy. I love the Taylormade Tp ball. I fell i get better distance and control with them. Check out local pro shop and stores for deals on last years models. I picked up 3 dozen at TARGET for $19 each. Talk about deal. Cheaper than ebay.
whats in my bag
Driver: Superquad 8.5 LOVE THIS CLUB
woods: R7 TP 3 wood
Hybrids: Burner 3
Irons: XD BurnersWedges:Vokey Spin Milled 56Putter: G5 ZINGBall:TP Black

I agree with the last guy. I love the Taylormade Tp ball. I fell i get better distance and control with them. Check out local pro shop and stores for deals on last years models. I picked up 3 dozen at TARGET for $19 each. Talk about deal. Cheaper than ebay.

i second.. or third that statement. Taylormade TP Blacks (never tried the red yet) are pretty dang nice.

in the Ogio Grom stand bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9°
Wood: Taylormade V Steel 15°
Hybrid: Callaway x series 24°
Irons: Taylormade r7 4-SWWedge: Mizuno MP T 58° Putter: Taylormade Rossa Modena 8Ball: TopFlite D2 Feel & recycled Titleist Pro V1x's

You cant go wrong w/ the ball all the pros use, and the Nike Ones are awesome golf balls

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5*
3W: r7 Draw 15*
2H: Slingshot Hybrid 17*
7W: Launcher Sport 22*
Irons: Launcher 5-PWGW: X-Tour 50*SW: SV Tour 56*Putter: Sabertooth 34"Ball: TaylorMade TP LD Red

I'm so ignorant to other balls now.
I've played Titleist my whole life (not that long) and I've never wanted to switch.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

$100? yikes!

I love the Pro V1's (i onlyu have one sleeve left). But have just purchased 2 dozen of my new favourites > Srixon Z-URS

I have never used Nike Golf balls, but if the platinums are have as good as the Pro V's, you'll be laughing all the way to the hole.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Note: This thread is 5924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!