IGNORED

were do pors practice

tiger_who
Note: This thread is 5918 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

At golf clubs!

I'm pretty sure you're right but I'm too lazy to look it up to prove it. I remember a lot of Tiger Woods - Mark O'Meara stories of friendship and playing golf together at Isleworth. Oh, Arnold Palmer built Isleworth (again, I am pretty sure so don't attack me for that). I'm sure it's fantastic and other guys live(d) there.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

When I was an undergrad (early 21st century), I remember finding old Usenet posts by a professor whose class I was taking at the time. I was looking because he had mentioned in the previous lecture about how search engines were bringing forward old, long-forgotten messages with people's names attached. Quite amazing.

You are right about the Internet's history. First it was military. Then it was the National Science foundation. My wife sold the NSF a mesh of T-1s connecting a bunch of research-university data centers in 1985. Public use of TCP did not, as the my guy darktone said, gain a foothold until the mid 90s.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

If your a touring pro you can go to any private club pro shop and they will allow you to practice usually for free.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

They practice at driving ranges, but most of the ones I've know either practice away from everybody else or at the opposite end of the driving range as they don't want to be bothered while they are focusing on their game.

3JACK

That's a good question. I don't know how any pro could practice at a club. With all the people bothering them for autographs and such. If I was a pro I'd have my own range in my yard.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

That's a good question. I don't know how any pro could practice at a club. With all the people bothering them for autographs and such. If I was a pro I'd have my own range in my yard.

That's the point of practicing at a private club, they would not be bothered for autographs while he was on the range.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

That's the point of practicing at a private club, they would not be bothered for autographs while he was on the range.

Are you sure about that. There's a Nationwide Tour player from my area named Kevin Kraft and he gets mobbed around here. Maybe it's different at super exclusive clubs like Isleworth.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

there a kid at my club he is 17 and palys off +2 he just got sponers by titleist hes really good and the members at our club just let him be they no not to annoy him but i couldnt see tiger coming to my club or any club and not get asked for an auto graph. if i was a pro and i was praciting i would just tell them they can watch if they want but not disturbed me them after i would give them auto graphs. see im such a nice person

They practice at driving ranges, but most of the ones I've know either practice away from everybody else or at the opposite end of the driving range as they don't want to be bothered while they are focusing on their game.

Best avatar I've seen on here. Other than mine of course.

To answer the question, I've heard of a lot of guys being members at those ultra exclusive gated private joints in Arizona and Florida. I also know of course in Oklahoma that I can't remember the name or the players who are members there. It may have been Southern Hills. A friend of mine played a college tournament there and he was telling me these three pros who I can't remember now came out watched him for a few holes. And if they go into any country and flash that tour card most places will let them out. As far as the proper grammar thing, I will say this, my friend next to me in class got a chuckle reading them. That should be all you need to know about how it shows on your intelligence and character.

Hi-Bore XLS Tour Driver
Steelhead III: 3 Wood
Bobby Jones Jesse Ortiz Hybrid
i3+: 3-9 Irons
Vokey Black Nickel: PW, 52, 56, 60 Bettinardi A-02 Putter NXT Tour

i care waht u think

You should if you want to be respected.

If you write like a moron you will be treated like a moron. Hey, maybe that should be in your sig!

Driver: 454 Comp 10.5* Stiff
3-Wood: Warbird Strong 3 Stiff
Irons: I10, 3-PW, white dot, stiff
Wedges: Tour-W 54/14 and 60/10
Putter: Anser 2Ball: Pro-V1

wow some loser on a forum doesnt respect me, i care so much

Shocker isn't it!

Driver: 454 Comp 10.5* Stiff
3-Wood: Warbird Strong 3 Stiff
Irons: I10, 3-PW, white dot, stiff
Wedges: Tour-W 54/14 and 60/10
Putter: Anser 2Ball: Pro-V1

Note: This thread is 5918 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!