IGNORED

Changing Avatar Image -- How to Do it?

Note: This thread is 2144 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The avatar image I currently have for my profile (A Commodore 2001 PET Computer) dates back almost to when I originally signed up to the SandTrap Forums (2005). Now I wish to change the image, but can't find the protocols/procedures to do that. Please advise. Thank You

If you open up your profile (top right),  the avatar picture will be on the left.   Click on it to make the change.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of which... my avatar has been changed a few days ago from the default one, and not by me... is that something that the forum  moderators do or should I change my password?

(in any case whoever did it got it right 😉)

ok, I read the pinned message, it was done by the moderators

Note: This thread is 2144 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!